Thursday 2 June 2016

Last Post

It is with sadness that I write this last post for our school year.

It has been a busy end, but a lovely time to spend with my students to see the joy they feel at having achieved so much this year and the excitement & nervousness about moving on to the Secondary school.

I will try and post some pictures as soon as they become available of the moving on ceremony today. I will also post some other pictures that I have taken over the past week or so.

Thank you for coming and celebrating with us.

Our students showed just how confident they are and we were all very proud!

Thank you all so much for your support this year. It meant so much to me to be able to share our student's learning together.

I hope you have a wonderful summer relaxing with your families. Stay safe!

I will be travelling with my family during June, but will be back for a few weeks at the end of the month to spend some time enjoying my favourite parts of Phnom Penh.

My husband Peter and I will travel to Shanghai in the first week of July to begin our new challenge of starting the MYP in a new school on the outskirts of the city.

I wish you all the very best for the future and maybe our paths will cross once again!

Kind regards,

Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment